We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate Pots are one sinfully rich dessert! Serve 'em with berries or as is.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (11.5-ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over medium-low heat in the half-and-half until the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into 6 small dessert cups; cover, and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
Garnishing Tip: Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh berries or chocolate curls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"