We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Chocolate Pots are one sinfully rich dessert! Serve 'em with berries or as is.
What You'll Need:
- 1 package (11.5-ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan, melt the chocolate chips over medium-low heat in the half-and-half until the mixture is smooth. Remove from the heat and stir in the vanilla.
- Pour into 6 small dessert cups; cover, and chill for at least 2 hours until firm.
Garnishing Tip: Serve topped with a dollop of whipped cream and some fresh berries or chocolate curls.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Crepes Suzette
- Buttercream Frosting
- Cookie Peach Cobbler
- 14 Pineapple Dessert Recipes: Pineapple Upside-Down Cake and More Tropical Desserts
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Pineapple Fritters
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- 13 Foolproof Fruit Cobbler Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts