Blueberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 5 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 8 Hr
- READY IN
- 8 Hr 5 Min
Are you sick of too-rich cakes and pies? If so, Blueberry Cream Pie is for you. It's got just the right mix of creamy pie and fresh fruit.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 -1/2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 -1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; mix well. Fold in whipped cream then gently stir in blueberries until thoroughly combined.
Pour into pie crust, cover and chill overnight, or at least 8 hours.
To give this extra homemade flair, garnish with additional whipped topping and a few fresh blueberries. And if you're up to it, make your own graham cracker crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Guilt-Free Banana Pudding Pie
- Lemon Meringue Pie
- Two-Minute Hawaiian Pie
- 74 Easy Pie Recipes, Plus 5 Homemade Pie Crusts
- Strawberry Rhubarb Pie
- Crustless Lemon Cream Pie
- Easy Strawberry Pie
- Awesome Blueberry Pie
- "Easy as Pie" Recipes: 40 Chocolate Pie Recipes, Fruit Pie Recipes & More
- Impossible Chocolate Cream Pie