Blueberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you sick of too-rich cakes and pies? If so, Blueberry Cream Pie is for you. It's got just the right mix of creamy pie and fresh fruit.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 -1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; mix well. Fold in whipped cream then gently stir in blueberries until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into pie crust, cover and freeze overnight, or until set.
To give this extra homemade flair, garnish with additional whipped topping and a few fresh blueberries. And if you're up to it, make your own graham cracker crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
German Potato Salad isn't creamy like some of the traditional American potato salads you may be used to, but that doesn't mean it isn't as delicious! Our German Potato Salad has a sweet vinegary base and includes tasty ingredients like bacon, onion and fresh parsley.