Blueberry Cream Pie
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Are you sick of too-rich cakes and pies? If so, Blueberry Cream Pie is for you. It's got just the right mix of creamy pie and fresh fruit.
What You'll Need:
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 cups whipped cream or whipped topping
- 1 -1/2 cups fresh blueberries, rinsed and dried
- 1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and lemon juice; mix well. Fold in whipped cream then gently stir in blueberries until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into pie crust, cover and freeze overnight, or until set.
To give this extra homemade flair, garnish with additional whipped topping and a few fresh blueberries. And if you're up to it, make your own graham cracker crust.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Set the table for a romantic evening with our recipe for Chicken Marsala for Two. This tender and flavor-packed dish is going to have everyone feeling the love. All you need to make it absolutely perfect are a few candles, a glass of wine, and some soft music.