We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 20 Rolls
- 7 Min
- COOK TIME
- 12 Min
- READY IN
- 19 Min
Cinnamon here, cinnamon there. We want cinnamon everywhere. If this sounds like you, then you're in luck because our easy cinnamon dessert recipe has it in spades. Whether you're looking for a homemade cinnamon roll recipe for breakfast or you just want a sweet roll for dessert, we bet you won't be able to eat just one of these bite-sized Mini Cinnis.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) can refrigerated reduced-fat crescent dinner roll dough
- 4 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 cup confection's sugar
- 2 teaspoons 1 percent low-fat milk
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Unroll crescent dough, and cut dough crosswise with a sharp knife, forming 2 portions. Press perforations together with fingers. Sprinkle each portion of dough with 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar.
- Roll up 1 portion of dough, starting at long side and pressing firmly to eliminate air pockets; pinch seam to seal. Cut roll into 10 slices. Place slices cut-sides down on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining dough portion.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until rolls are golden.
- Combine confectioners' sugar and milk in a small bowl, stirring with a whisk until smooth; drizzle over warm rolls with a small whisk.
You can freeze unglazed cinnamon rolls in an airtight container for up to 1 month. When you're ready to serve 'em, just defrost in the microwave and drizzle with the fresh glaze.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"