Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or is it a little pie? Either way, these adorable Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies are so easy to make and so scrumptious! Just a few market shortcuts are your ticket to tasty home-baked goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 8 refrigerated chocolate chip raw cookie dough squares
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pie crusts on a flat surface. Cut eight 3-1/2-inch rounds from each crust.
- Place 1 raw cookie square in center of each of 8 rounds. Top with 4 to 5 chocolate chips. Brush edge of each crust with water. Top with remaining 8 rounds. Press edges together with fork to seal. Brush top of each with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Turn an ordinary side dish into an extraordinary one with our recipe for Garlic Skillet Rice. There's a secret ingredient in this easy rice recipe that gives it a creamy and unforgettable taste. Your family will ask for this rice dish over and over again!
- Cherry-Pineapple Crumb Cobbler
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Mom's Special Fruit Salad
- 37 Easy Strawberry Dessert Recipes
- Chocolate Buttercream Frosting
- Pineapple Citrus Cream Squares
- Fluffy Pudding Frosting
- Buttercream Frosting
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- German Chocolate Snack Cake