Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Is it a cookie or is it a little pie? Either way, these adorable Mini Cookie-Stuffed Pies are so easy to make and so scrumptious! Just a few market shortcuts are your ticket to tasty home-baked goodness!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14.1-ounce) package refrigerated pie crusts
- 8 refrigerated chocolate chip raw cookie dough squares
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon sugar
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Unroll pie crusts on a flat surface. Cut eight 3-1/2-inch rounds from each crust.
- Place 1 raw cookie square in center of each of 8 rounds. Top with 4 to 5 chocolate chips. Brush edge of each crust with water. Top with remaining 8 rounds. Press edges together with fork to seal. Brush top of each with water and sprinkle with sugar.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove to wire rack to let cool.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!