Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes we just need a little taste of something sweet to satisfy our sweet tooth! That's why you'll love our Mini Chocolate Cream Pies! They're small in size but big on flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 (1.9-ounce each) packages mini fillo shells
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk chocolate pudding, heavy cream and milk until thickened. Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Evenly spoon pudding into pastry shells. Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate one hour or until ready to serve.
These are great for entertaining! For more ideas and mini dessert recipes, just click here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Take a day off from your ordinary dinner routine to make this extraordinary Layered Italian Crescent Ring. It's as easy as layering some of your favorite Italian sub ingredients and wrapping them up in a cozy crescent dough blanket. The whole family is going to love this one!