Mini Chocolate Cream Pies
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sometimes we just need a little taste of something sweet to satisfy our sweet tooth! That's why you'll love our Mini Chocolate Cream Pies! They're small in size but big on flavor!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4 serving size) package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 (1.9-ounce each) packages mini fillo shells
- 2 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, whisk chocolate pudding, heavy cream and milk until thickened. Stir in chocolate syrup.
- Evenly spoon pudding into pastry shells. Dollop with whipped topping and sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Refrigerate one hour or until ready to serve.
These are great for entertaining! For more ideas and mini dessert recipes, just click here!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Native Americans cooked their corn right in the husks over an open fire, and we think their idea is still best, 'cause it helps bring out flavors you can only get from roasting. We love making our Husky Roasted Corn right on the grill in the summer, and in our ovens when it's cooler out!