No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
What You'll Need:
- 3 ounces frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 tart) package graham cracker tart shells
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries or blueberries for garnish
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, fold together lemonade, whipped topping, and sweetened condensed milk.
- Spoon into tart shells and refrigerate until chilled. Top with berries and serve.
We like to keep a pitcher of lemonade in the fridge during the summer months, and our recipe for Fresh Lemonade is so easy, you can have it on hand, too!
If you loved this lemon dessert, be sure to check out our collection of Lovely Lemon Dessert Recipes: 18 Easy Lemon Recipes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"