Pumpkin Bread Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 4 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr
- READY IN
- 5 Hr
Our recipe for Pumpkin Bread Pudding comes direct from celebrity chef, restaurateur and cookbook author Donatella Arpaia. This easy yet elegant bread pudding is packed with the savory flavor of pumpkin.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups whole milk
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 (15-ounce) can 100% pure pumpkin (not pie filling)
- 1/2 pound French or Italian bread, sliced thick and torn into large chunks
- Whipped cream, if desired
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the bread and whipped cream; whisk until smooth. Add bread and stir until all chunks are evenly moistened. Cover and let soak 4 hours or overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Spoon bread mixture into baking dish and bake 1 to 1-1/4 hours, or until set. Let cool slightly, spoon into serving dishes, top with whipped cream, and serve.
You can also bake this recipe in individual ramekins. Just place them on a baking sheet and reduce baking time to 40 to 45 minutes.
If you enjoyed this easy pumpkin dessert, be sure to check out our recipe for Easy Pumpkin Cheesecake.
Recipe courtesy of Donatella Arpaia and adapted from "Donatella Cooks: Simple Food Made Glamorous." For another easy recipe from Donatella's cookbook, try Almond Crusted Chicken.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You'll experience pure bliss after just one bite of our Cranberry Bliss Bread. This homemade cranberry nut bread is so special-tasting, you might want to make a few loaves at a time to share with loved ones (it's a great homemade gift for the holidays!). When you're ready to enjoy your own, slather on some butter and let the goodness sink in!
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Tempting Cake Mix Recipes: 30 Simple Recipes with Cake Mix
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Buttercream Frosting
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- "That Cherry Stuff"