We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A heavenly treat that'll have them coming back for seconds (and thirds)! And it's so easy, and so exotic and mellow.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 3 1/2 ounces (1/2 of a 7-ounce jar) marshmallow creme, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy; fold in the remaining ingredients except the cherries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve in individual bowls, garnished with the cherries.
- Makes 8-1/2 cups.
Before using, soften the marshmallow creme slightly in the microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Banana Bread Jars
- Peach Cobbler Jars
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Key Lime Pie in a Jar
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Jars
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Death by Chocolate