We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A heavenly treat that'll have them coming back for seconds (and thirds)! And it's so easy, and so exotic and mellow.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 3 1/2 ounces (1/2 of a 7-ounce jar) marshmallow creme, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy; fold in the remaining ingredients except the cherries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve in individual bowls, garnished with the cherries.
- Makes 8-1/2 cups.
Before using, soften the marshmallow creme slightly in the microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Shake up your dinner routine with this delicious stuffed chile recipe, better known as Chicken Chile Relleno. These chilies are covered in a crispy, cheesy nacho coating, and stuffed with ooey-gooey cheese and chicken. They're going to love this Tex-Mex dish so much, they might just break out the maracas!