We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A heavenly treat that'll have them coming back for seconds (and thirds)! And it's so easy, and so exotic and mellow.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pint heavy cream
- 2 cups cooked rice, cooled
- 3 1/2 ounces (1/2 of a 7-ounce jar) marshmallow creme, softened
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 can (11 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- Maraschino cherries for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium-sized bowl, whip the heavy cream with an electric mixer until thick and fluffy; fold in the remaining ingredients except the cherries.
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving. Serve in individual bowls, garnished with the cherries.
- Makes 8-1/2 cups.
Before using, soften the marshmallow creme slightly in the microwave.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Homemade soup that's this hearty is simply irresistible! Between the rich tomato broth and the cheese-filled pasta it's hard not to fall in love with Mama Mia's Tortellini Soup. So, grab your favorite bowl and your soup spoon, 'cause this soup recipe is sure to please!