Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Three ingredients and it can go in the microwave? That's right; you've just found your new go-to dessert! This easy chocolate recipe is one of our favorites because it makes for the perfect late night treat. Pop in one of your favorite movies, climb under the covers, and get ready for a rich, creamy spoonful of this homemade chocolate mousse. Is your mouth watering just thinking about it? Then don't wait — try this chocolate dessert today!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnishes: whipped cream, grated chocolate
What To Do:
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/2 cup cream in a large microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Stir in vanilla, blending well. Cool 5 minutes.
- Beat remaining 2 cups cream at medium speed of an electric beater until soft peaks form; fold cream into chocolate mixture. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish, if desired. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Pistachio Banana Wedges
- Butterscotch Yule Log Slices
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook
- Buttercream Frosting
- Overnight Stuffed Donuts
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- 60 Freeze-Ahead Desserts for the Holidays
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- "That Cherry Stuff"
- Hummingbird Muffins