Three Ingredient Chocolate Mousse
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
- READY IN
- 12 Min
Three ingredients and it can go in the microwave? That's right; you've just found your new go-to dessert! This easy chocolate recipe is one of our favorites because it makes for the perfect late night treat. Pop in one of your favorite movies, climb under the covers, and get ready for a rich, creamy spoonful of this homemade chocolate mousse. Is your mouth watering just thinking about it? Then don't wait — try this chocolate dessert today!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) bag semisweet chocolate chips (2 cups)
- 2 1/2 cups whipping cream, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Garnishes: whipped cream, grated chocolate
What To Do:
- Microwave chocolate chips and 1/2 cup cream in a large microwave-safe glass bowl at HIGH 1-1/2 minutes or until melted, stirring twice. Stir in vanilla, blending well. Cool 5 minutes.
- Beat remaining 2 cups cream at medium speed of an electric beater until soft peaks form; fold cream into chocolate mixture. Spoon into individual dessert dishes. Garnish, if desired. Cover and chill 2 hours.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like copycat restaurant recipes, then our recipe for Shrimp on the Barbie is right up your alley. This recipe tastes like it came straight out of your favorite steakhouse. It's the flavorful blend of seasonings that really give it that "down under" flavor!