We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Although Salad Nicoise has its origins in Nice, France, our all-American version is easy to assemble and is the perfect way to transport us from a hot and hectic day to a breezy laid-back meal...bistro-style.
What You'll Need:
- 1 medium-sized head iceberg lettuce, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 pound green beans, trimmed, cooked and chilled
- 5 medium-sized red potatoes, cooked, cut into 1-inch chunks, and chilled
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, cut into wedges and chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (3-1/4-ounce) can whole pitted black olives, drained
- 1 (16-ounce) bottle red wine vinaigrette dressing
What To Do:
- In a large serving bowl, layer the lettuce, green beans, potatoes, and hard-cooked eggs. Top with tuna and olives.
- Drizzle with dressing as desired, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You've had chicken coated in breadcrumbs and covered in crunchy potato chips, but have you ever tried using your favorite frozen potato tots? Now you can! Our recipe for Cheesy Potato Tot Chicken is a total game-changer. Just a few simple ingredients and you're off to making your family's new-favorite chicken dinner.