Athenian Pasta Salad
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Have you noticed how the tastes of Greece are getting so popular? Now you know what one of our all-time favorite summer lunches is. (In fact, we like it in the spring, fall, and winter too!)
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound twist or any medium pasta shape
cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 cup ripe olives, chopped
- 8 ounces (about 2 cups) crumbled feta cheese
cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 2 small tomatoes, chopped
cup vegetable oil
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
What To Do:
In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook pasta to desired doneness; drain, cool and place in a large bowl.
Add onion, olives, feta cheese, green pepper, and tomatoes.
In a small bowl, whisk together remaining ingredients; pour over pasta and toss gently.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
08 08 13