We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
Got a cravin' for a beefy, cheesy dish? Then look no further! This robust entree will quickly become a weeknight favorite at your house.
What You'll Need:
- 8 ounces uncooked small elbow macaroni
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans Italian stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
What To Do:
- Cook elbow macaroni according to package directions; drain.
- Cook ground beef and onion in a Dutch oven coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until ground beef crumbles and is no longer pink. Drain well; pat with paper towels.
- Stir stewed tomatoes and next 3 ingredients into skillet; cook until thoroughly heated. Stir in cooked macaroni. Sprinkle with shredded Cheddar cheese, and serve immediately.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!