Lucky Chinese Noodles
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!
What You'll Need:
- 1 pound spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 carrots, peeled, cut in half, and thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3/4 cup sliced scallions
What To Do:
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook spaghetti to desired doneness; drain and set aside.
- Add oil to the pot and saute carrots and garlic over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, or until tender. Add remaining ingredients except spaghetti, and simmer 2 to 3 minutes, or until heated through. Return spaghetti to the pot, gently toss until evenly coated, heat 1 to 2 more minutes or until hot, then serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.