Pineapple Noodle Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 15 Min
Our Pineapple Noodle Pudding is a tropical twist on the original Eastern European dish known as "kugel." Serve this warm or chilled for brunch or dessert and it'll be an instant hit!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) package wide egg noodles
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
- 8 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and squeezed
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 cups cornflakes, coarsely crushed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook noodles 6 to 8 minutes, or until just tender; drain and place in a large bowl. Add 4 tablespoons butter and stir until melted. Add eggs, cream cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, 1 cup sugar, pineapple and salt. Mix until well combined and pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a microwaveable bowl, melt 2 tablespoons butter in microwave. Add remaining topping ingredients and toss until cornflakes are evenly coated. Sprinkle over noodle mixture.
- Bake 60 minutes, or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let cool 10 minutes, then cut into squares and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.