Fruit Medley Pie
- COOK TIME
- 8 Min
- READY IN
- 8 Min
This is almost like fruit salad, topping a light custard pie. Itâ€™s so fresh, colorful and pretty, you just might forget to dig in!
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4
cups plus 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 3 tablespoons sugar
cup (1 stick) butter
- 2 (4 servings each) packages instant banana cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 3 cups cold milk
- 1 (12-ounces) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, hulled
pint fresh blueberries
- 1 banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 orange, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch-thick slices
- 1 kiwi, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices
cup apply jelly, melted
What To Do:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a medium bowl, combine 1-3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate, forming a crust. Bake 8 minutes; let cool completely.
In a medium bowl, whisk pudding mixes and milk until well combined and thickened. Pour into cooled pie shell. Top with whipped topping, mounding it in center and tapering down to crust. Sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons graham cracker crumbs.
Arrange berries and banana, orange, and kiwi slices over top of pie. Using a pastry brush, brush fruit with melted jelly. Cover loosely and chill at least 4 hours before serving.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES