Lemon Cream Fruit Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're asked to bring a dessert to the potluck, we suggest making this Lemon Cream Fruit Tart. The minute they see it, jaws are going to drop! And once they get a taste of the graham cracker crust topped with a lemony, cream cheese and yogurt filling, they're not going to stop raving about it.
What You'll Need:
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Assorted fruit for garnish
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch springform or tart pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 5 minutes. Heat in microwave on high power for 20 seconds, then stir thoroughly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until creamy. Add heavy cream and confectioners sugar and beat 2-3 minutes or until thickened and fluffy. Beat in lemon juice, lemon zest, and gelatin mixture until smooth. Pour lemon mixture into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with fruit.
To take this over the top, in a small bowl, whisk 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar and 1 tablespoon of your favorite coffee creamer. Drizzle over tart.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 44 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts
- Fluffy Cream Cheese Fruit Dip
- Potluck Pistachio Fluff
- Rocky Road Fluff
- Heavenly Orange Fluff
- Blueberry Lemon Fluff
- Banana Split Sundae Fluff
- Sweetened Condensed Milk Recipes: 14 Recipes Using Condensed Milk
- Whipped Cream Desserts: 35 Whipping Cream Recipes
- No-Bake Desserts Free eCookbook