Lemon Cream Fruit Tart
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The next time you're asked to bring a dessert to the potluck, we suggest making this Lemon Cream Fruit Tart. The minute they see it, jaws are going to drop! And once they get a taste of the graham cracker crust topped with a lemony, cream cheese and yogurt filling, they're not going to stop raving about it.
What You'll Need
- 1 3/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- 1 (.25 ounce) envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup lemon Greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Assorted fruit for garnish
What to Do
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, granulated sugar, and butter; mix well. Press mixture into bottom of 9-inch springform or tart pan. Refrigerate until ready to fill.
- In a small, microwave-safe bowl, sprinkle gelatin over water; let stand 5 minutes. Heat in microwave on high power for 20 seconds, then stir thoroughly until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and yogurt until creamy. Add heavy cream and confectioners sugar and beat 2-3 minutes or until thickened and fluffy. Beat in lemon juice, lemon zest, and gelatin mixture until smooth. Pour lemon mixture into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight. Garnish with fruit.
To take this over the top, in a small bowl, whisk 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar and 1 tablespoon of your favorite coffee creamer. Drizzle over tart.
Nutritional InformationShow More
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Calories 323
- Calories from Fat 188
- Total Fat 21g 32 %
- Saturated Fat 12g 61 %
- Trans Fat 0.3g 0 %
- Protein 4.0g 8 %
- Cholesterol 62mg 21 %
- Sodium 202mg 8 %
- Total Carbohydrates 31g 10 %
- Dietary Fiber 0.4g 1 %
- Sugars 24g 0 %
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
It's time to pinch pennies, so picking up a pack or two of chicken thighs will help you do that. But just because chicken thighs are a bargain doesn't mean they have to taste like a budget meal. Our recipe for Teriyaki Chicken Thighs proves it!