We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1/4 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 small onion, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) package sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 8 ounces shaved deli roast beef
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Italian- style five-cheese blend, divided
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place bread shell on a rimless baking sheet. Combine 3 tablespoons olive oil and the garlic in a small bowl; brush over bread shell, and set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion, pepper, and mushrooms; sauté 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in Worcestershire sauce and roast beef.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese over bread shell. Spoon roast beef mixture over cheese; top with remaining 1 cup cheese.
- Bake 10 minutes or until cheese melts. Cut into wedges.
To bake any of these pizzas with a crispy crust, bake pizza directly on the center rack of your oven. Use a baking sheet with no side edges like a giant spatula to easily transfer the pizza directly to the oven rack. Use the same baking sheet to remove the pizza from the oven.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!