Meat Lover's Stromboli
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Visit any pizzeria from coast to coast, and you'll surely find stromboli on the menu. Our easy Meat Lover's Stromboli delivers that same pizzeria taste, without having to leave home!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1/2 cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup pre-cooked sausage crumbles
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough on a flat surface. Evenly spread pizza sauce over dough. Layer with pepperoni, sausage, garlic powder, and cheese. Starting with end of dough, roll up jelly roll-style and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you're looking for an even easier way to enjoy stuffed peppers, look no further than this Stuffed Peppers Casserole. It's got everything you love about stuffed peppers, but in the form of a hearty casserole! That means no hassle whatsoever - just lots of yummy eating!