Meat Lover's Stromboli
- COOK TIME
- 15 Min
- READY IN
- 15 Min
Visit any pizzeria from coast to coast, and you'll surely find stromboli on the menu. Our easy Meat Lover's Stromboli delivers that same pizzeria taste, without having to leave home!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (13.8-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
cup pizza sauce
cup pepperoni slices
- 1 cup pre-cooked sausage crumbles
teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust dough on a flat surface. Evenly spread pizza sauce over dough. Layer with pepperoni, sausage, garlic powder, and cheese. Starting with end of dough, roll up jelly roll-style and place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until golden. Let cool 5 minutes, then slice and serve.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES