Roasted Vegetable Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Say goodbye to your pizza delivery guy, 'cause once you've tried this easy recipe for Roasted Vegetable Pizza, we have a feeling you won't be ordering in anymore! This specialty pizza features a rich blend of roasted vegetables and cheeses, which give it a truly memorable flavor.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick chunks
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 ear fresh corn on the cob (about 3/4 cup kernels)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup prepared tomato-basil pasta sauce
- 3/4 cup (3 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread shell on a pizza pan. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, onion, bell pepper, corn kernels, oil, and vinegar; toss to combine. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until vegetables are roasted.
- Spread pasta sauce over prepared bread shell. Spoon vegetables over sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in many vegetables.
- To remove corn from the cob, cut wide end so it stands up, then using a sharp knife or corn stripper, cut off the kernels.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!