Roasted Vegetable Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 35 Min
- READY IN
- 35 Min
Move over Italy -- we've got a new specialty pizza in town. Using a rich blend of roasted vegetables and blended cheeses, our Roasted Vegetable Pizza is just bursting with flavor. Roasting the vegetables helps bring out different textures of sweet flavor, perfect for really turning what could be an ordinary recipe into something truly memorable. After making this, you won't see a regular pizza recipe the same way!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza bread shell
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick chunks
cup thinly sliced red onion
cup chopped red bell pepper
- 1 ear fresh corn on the cob (about 3/4 cup kernels)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup prepared tomato-basil pasta sauce
cup (3 ounces) shredded pizza cheese blend
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Place bread shell on a pizza pan. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Bake 8 minutes; remove from oven and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine zucchini, onion, bell pepper, corn kernels, oil, and vinegar; toss to combine. Spread on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, or until vegetables are roasted.
- Spread pasta sauce over prepared bread shell. Spoon vegetables over sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 3 to 4 more minutes, or until cheese is melted. Cut into wedges and serve.
- Roasting brings out the natural sweetness in many vegetables.
- To remove corn from the cob, cut wide end so it stands up, then using a sharp knife or corn stripper, cut off the kernels.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES