Lip-Smackin' Carolina Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This country-style recipe will turn any backyard barbecue into a hit this summer 'cause it's got that southern charm we all know and love. Bring out that checkered tablecloth and get ready for some real good eatin'.
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup prepared yellow mustard
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
What To Do:
In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine all ingredients except ribs. Bring to a boil, reduce heat to low, and simmer the sauce 25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Sauce will thicken as it cools. Reserve 1/2 cup sauce; set aside for serving.
Preheat grill to medum-high heat. Brush ribs with remaining sauce and place on grill.
- Close grill cover and grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, or until browned and thoroughly cooked, turning frequently and basting with any remaining sauce during first 10 minutes of grilling. Serve immediately with reserved sauce.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!