Pineapple Baked Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of "welcome," and nothing is more welcoming than this home-style canned ham we coat and bake with a tangy pineapple and brown sugar glaze.
What You'll Need:
- 1 three-pound canned ham
- 1 (4-serving size) package pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the ham in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin mix, brown sugar, and water; mix well until a paste forms and spread over the top of the ham.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Slice and serve.
It's easy to make a nice sauce to serve along with the ham. Just heat some pineapple preserves in a small saucepan until melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!