Pineapple Baked Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of "welcome," and nothing is more welcoming than this home-style canned ham we coat and bake with a tangy pineapple and brown sugar glaze.
What You'll Need:
- 1 three-pound canned ham
- 1 (4-serving size) package pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the ham in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin mix, brown sugar, and water; mix well until a paste forms and spread over the top of the ham.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Slice and serve.
It's easy to make a nice sauce to serve along with the ham. Just heat some pineapple preserves in a small saucepan until melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We've got what we think is the Best Broccoli Salad, and we're betting you'll agree! This garden-fresh broccoli salad that's tossed in a creamy homemade dressing and livened up with a few surprises is sure to be one of your favorite easy salad recipes for potluck parties!
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Quick-as-a-Wink Pecan Pork
- Parmesan-Crusted Pork
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Bistro Pork Tenderloin
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More