Pineapple Baked Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of "welcome," and nothing is more welcoming than this home-style canned ham we coat and bake with a tangy pineapple and brown sugar glaze.
What You'll Need:
- 1 three-pound canned ham
- 1 (4-serving size) package pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the ham in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin mix, brown sugar, and water; mix well until a paste forms and spread over the top of the ham.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Slice and serve.
It's easy to make a nice sauce to serve along with the ham. Just heat some pineapple preserves in a small saucepan until melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You can enjoy a cookie version of your favorite campfire treat with our recipe for Peanut Butter S'more Bars! These bars feature a chunky peanut butter crust that's layered with marshmallow creme, chocolate chips, and roasted peanuts. Go on, make these and be the star of the next potluck!