Pineapple Baked Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of "welcome," and nothing is more welcoming than this home-style canned ham we coat and bake with a tangy pineapple and brown sugar glaze.
What You'll Need:
- 1 three-pound canned ham
- 1 (4-serving size) package pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the ham in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin mix, brown sugar, and water; mix well until a paste forms and spread over the top of the ham.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Slice and serve.
It's easy to make a nice sauce to serve along with the ham. Just heat some pineapple preserves in a small saucepan until melted.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Mouth-Watering Pork Chops
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Double Delight Pineapple Ham Bake
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Hand-Breaded Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Skillet Barbecued Pork