Pineapple Baked Ham
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
The pineapple has long been a symbol of "welcome," and nothing is more welcoming than this home-style canned ham we coat and bake with a tangy pineapple and brown sugar glaze.
What You'll Need:
- 1 three-pound canned ham
- 1 (4-serving size) package pineapple-flavored gelatin
- 1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons water
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Place the ham in the baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine gelatin mix, brown sugar, and water; mix well until a paste forms and spread over the top of the ham.
- Bake 1 hour, or until heated through, basting occasionally with the pan juices. Slice and serve.
It's easy to make a nice sauce to serve along with the ham. Just heat some pineapple preserves in a small saucepan until melted.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Ever heard of a "pizookie" before? It's basically a big pizza-shaped cookie, and if you think that sounds good, then you're gonna LOVE our stuffed version! Our Candy Bar Pizookie features your favorite candy bars, and a chocolaty, nutty topping that just really puts this cookie over the top!
- Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Cheesy Baked Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Country Pork Chops
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy