Razzle Dazzle Pork Tenderloin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Flavor-packed pomegranate arils are the seeds of the delicious and healthy pomegranate fruit. As part of the luscious sauce served over pork tenderloin, they add a burst of excitement. Our Razzle Dazzle Pork Tenderloin will amaze your company, but itâ€™s easy enough for any time at all.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 1 pork tenderloin (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate juice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup pomegranate arils (seeds)
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Evenly sprinkle pork with salt and pepper. Place in skillet and brown on all sides. Remove pork to prepared pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 160 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, combine pomegranate juice, balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, onion, and pomegranate arils. Cook over medium heat 15 to 20 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken slightly.
- Slice pork and serve with sauce.
This mouthwatering dish of juicy, saucy pork is just begging to be served with a bowl of our Homestyle Mashed Potatoes.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have leave you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.