Secret Glazed Spareribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
We're sharing several secrets to fall-off-the-bone tender spareribs that you can easily do yourself and take all the credit for! Enjoy our recipe for Secret Glazed Spare Ribs and share the secret with your friends.
What You'll Need:
- 4 to 5 pounds pork spareribs
- 3/4 cup bottled chili sauce
- 1/2 cup grape jelly
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
What To Do:
- Place ribs in a stockpot and cover with water. Cover pot and boil 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat about 10 minutes before ribs finish boiling.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Place ribs on grill and close grill lid. Grill ribs about 12 to 15 minutes, or until browned and glazed, turning them over frequently and basting with sauce mixture each time they are turned.
If you like this recipe, you're sure to love Mr. Food's Let's Get Grilling eCookbook. It's packed with over 36 pages of easy grilling recipes, including burgers and dogs, chicken and desserts.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whether you've got friends coming over to watch a game, or you're just looking for an easy lunch or snack, these Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas are a real winner. Buffalo chicken makes for a tasty addition inside these cheesy quesadillas, and the celery adds a nice a crunch!
- 22 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- Cheesy Pork Skewers
- Balsamic Pork Chops
- Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- Hillbilly Ribs
- Backwoods Pork Chops with River Gravy
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More
- Country Ham with Red Eye Gravy