Gooey Country Ribs
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Traditionally, ribs are one of the ultimate finger foods, but these over-sized Gooey Country Ribs that are smothered in a rich maple glaze may just have us breaking out our forks and knives!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1 1/2 to 1-3/4 pounds country-style pork ribs
What To Do:
Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, Worcestershire sauce, and hot pepper sauce; mix well.
Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, or until no pink remains, occasionally basting with the sauce and turning ribs over. Do not baste for the last 5 minutes of cooking, to avoid cross-contamination.
We like to be sure these are cooked to well done because the syrup will caramelize and have loads of flavor. And with a side of cool and crunchy coleslaw, you'll be happy as...well, you'll be very happy!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Saucy Country-Style Ribs
- 21 Easy Pork Chop Recipes
- All-In-One Pork Chop Dinner
- Southern Fried Pork Chops
- Melt in Your Mouth Pork Chops
- Classic Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Country Pork
- Sweet and Sour Pork Chops
- Garlic Parmesan Pork Chops
- Our Best Pork Recipes: 35 Easy Recipes for Pork Chops, Pork Roasts, and More