Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Easy Potatoes Au Gratin
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Here's an elegant-looking, sounding, and best of all tasting side dish for almost any type of poultry or meat. And it cooks up in the microwave, leaving precious oven space free.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (28-ounce) package frozen O'Brien-style potatoes (with peppers and onions)
- 2 (10-3/4-ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, soup, sour cream, 1/2 cup cheese, the salt, and pepper; mix well. Spoon into a microwave-safe 9- x 13-inch baking dish and cook in the microwave on high power 18 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are tender and heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In China, long noodles are eaten during the New Year to symbolize a wish for a long life. Whether or not you celebrate, we think everyone could agree on living a long, happy, and healthy life, which is why we've come up with our own way of making Lucky Chinese Noodles!