Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Sausage Rice Dressing
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This sideshow is a show stopper! This Sausage Rice Dressing has all of our favorite flavors in one, mixing rice with sausage and veggies. How could you go wrong?
What You'll Need:
- 1 (6-ounce) package long grain and wild rice mix
- 1 (4.5-ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, undrained
- 1 pound ground pork sausage
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 celery stalks, chopped
- 1 bunch scallions, sliced
- 1 small green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon chicken-flavored bouillon granules
What To Do:
- Cook rice according to package directions, omitting butter. Set aside.
- Drain mushrooms, reserving liquid; add enough water to mushroom liquid to measure 3/4 cup.
- In a Dutch oven over medium heat, cook sausage, onion, celery, scallions, bell pepper, and garlic, stirring until sausage crumbles. Drain.
- Stir flour into sausage mixture; cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, 1 minute. Stir in mushrooms, mushroom liquid, Worcestershire sauce, and bouillon granules. Bring mixture to a boil; cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 5 minutes. Stir in cooked rice, and cook until thoroughly heated.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
We pan fry our cauliflower in a seasoned mixture of breadcrumbs and Parmesan cheese to give it a rich and nutty taste that makes this veggie irresistible. Serve your family our Parmesan Crusted Cauliflower, and you'll be surprised at how fast they'll eat eat it up!