Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Have you ever thought about how the simplest foods taste the best? This classic recipe for easy Skillet Potatoes may have traveled through time from the fifties, but it still works today!
What You'll Need:
- 6 potatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Fill a medium saucepan three-quarters full with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Add potatoes and cook 10 to 12 minutes, or until fork-tender; drain and set aside.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add sliced onions and saute 5 to 6 minutes, or until they start to brown.
3. Add potatoes, salt, and pepper to skillet; mix well and cook 15 to 17 minutes, or until potatoes are golden, turning occasionally.
Got leftover baked potatoes? If so - skip step one, slice the potatoes and proceed from there. Serve these on a platter sprinkled with a little paprika for a fancy finishing touch.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!