Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted Party Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A little seasoning and a little crunch goes a long way to making these Roasted Party Potatoes taste, well...party-perfect! In fact, we think one bite of these roasted potatoes is enough to make them the talk of the party.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Add spice mixture and toss until potatoes are well coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until fork-tender, turning potatoes occasionally. Place potatoes in a serving bowl and toss with French-fried onions. Serve immediately.
These Roasted Party Potatoes go great with our Steakhouse London Broil!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Here's an appetizer that's guaranteed to win you rave reviews...one dip at a time. Our Bread Bowl Fondue is a modern day twist on fondue that's always a hit. When you serve this all-in-one, fun-do, fondue in the bread bowl, you better stand back, or you might get trampled!