Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
Roasted Party Potatoes
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
A little seasoning and a little crunch goes a long way to making these Roasted Party Potatoes taste, well...party-perfect! In fact, we think one bite of these roasted potatoes is enough to make them the talk of the party.
What You'll Need:
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 1/2 pounds red-skinned potatoes, washed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup French-fried onions
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- In a large bowl, toss potatoes with oil. Add spice mixture and toss until potatoes are well coated. Spread potatoes in a single layer on baking sheet.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until fork-tender, turning potatoes occasionally. Place potatoes in a serving bowl and toss with French-fried onions. Serve immediately.
These Roasted Party Potatoes go great with our Steakhouse London Broil!
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Red Velvet Cake is one of our favorite desserts, especially during the holidays, so we thought, why not turn this dessert into a festive breakfast item, too? With our recipe for Red Velvet Pancakes, you can celebrate all things red and decadent any time of the year!