Quick & Easy Potato Recipes: 30 Scrumptious Recipes for Breakfast Potatoes, Potato Side Dishes and More
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 8 Min
- COOK TIME
- 1 Hr 30 Min
- READY IN
- 1 Hr 38 Min
Never heard of Tzimmes before? This traditional Jewish recipe is usually cooked up for Rosh Hashanah with other sweet and honey-flavored dishes. Whether you're getting ready for the holiday or just want to try some classic Jewish food, this recipe for tzimmes is a must have. We like using sweet potatoes in our version of the recipe, but feel free to try a variation of your own to get that "OOH IT'S SO GOOD!!"
What You'll Need:
- 2 cans (29 ounces each) sweet potatoes, drained
- 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) whole carrots, drained
- 1 package (12 ounces) pitted prunes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon salt
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish that has been coated with vegetable spray, combine all the ingredients; mix well.
- Bake, uncovered, for 90 minutes or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Spruce up your hot dogs with a savory topping that's really yummy and comes together in no time. Our Old Time Hot Dog Sauce is beefy, flavorful, and all-American. It's just what your hot dogs need to take them from ordinary to extraordinary!