Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This rice pudding recipe is full of fall flavors. Our slow-cooked, Bourbon-Pecan Rice Pudding is loaded with fall favorites like, dried cranberries, pumpkin pie spice, pecans, and more. Adults will love this dessert!
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups cooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup raisins or dried cranberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup bourbon
- 2 tablespoons light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup chopped pecans, toasted
What To Do:
- Coat a 3- to 3-/2-quart slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients, except pecans, in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours, or until liquid is mostly absorbed. Stir before serving, and sprinkle with pecans. Serve warm or chilled.
Be sure to use only cooked, long-grain, white rice in this recipe. Cooked instant rice will break down during the long cooking time, causing a mushy texture.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Okay, so you won't find any lettuce in this BLT Macaroni Salad, but we have put in extra-green and flavorful baby spinach. We think it gives this macaroni salad recipe a tasty new twist! Serve it to your gang and see how much they'll love it!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Almost Belgian Chocolate Mousse
- Baked Rice Pudding