Peanut Butter Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a jar of peanut butter in the pantry? Well, mix it with some instant vanilla pudding and milk and get ready for the best darn homemade Peanut Butter Pudding ever. Your gang will go "nuts" over this one, and cause it only takes 3 ingredients, so will you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and whisk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- Blueberry Bread Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Donut Bread Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Creamy Rice and Apple Pudding
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding