The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Peanut Butter Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Got a jar of peanut butter in the pantry? Well, mix it with some instant vanilla pudding and milk and get ready for the best darn homemade Peanut Butter Pudding ever. Your gang will go "nuts" over this one, and cause it only takes 3 ingredients, so will you.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup peanut butter
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine pudding mix and milk and whisk until slightly thickened. Whisk in peanut butter until thoroughly combined.
- Spoon into serving dishes, cover, and refrigerate 1 hour or until ready to serve.
- Garnish with whipped topping just before serving.
- Want even more of our favorite peanut butter recipes? Check out our collection Peanut Butter Recipes: Our Top 40 Recipes with Peanut Butter.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Old Fashioned Bread Pudding
- S'more Pudding
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Strawberry Trifle
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Donut Bread Pudding