We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- 10 Min
- CHILL TIME
- 3 Hr
- READY IN
- 3 Hr 10 Min
Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate! If easy chocolate recipes is your thing, this Chocoholic's Parfait is right up your alley. Get a spoon and dive in!
What You'll Need:
- 2 cups chocolate milk
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant chocolate pudding and pie filling
- 1/2 cup (3 ounces) mini semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups coarsely crushed chocolate chip cookies
What To Do:
- In a medium bowl, combine chocolate milk and pudding mix; mix until well combined and thickened. Add chocolate chips to whipped topping; mix well.
- In a glass serving bowl, or individual parfait glasses, layer one third of crushed cookies; top with half of pudding then half of whipped topping mixture. Repeat layers once more and sprinkle remaining one third cookie crumbs over top.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
These can also be made as individual parfaits by layering everything equally in 6 to 8 dessert or parfait glasses.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
In keeping up with Mardi Gras tradition we came up with this recipe for Mardi Gras King Cake that's so good it's guaranteed to keep the party going and going and going. Our king cake recipe features classic cinnamon flavor and a sugary glaze in traditional colors!
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Georgia Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Quick-as-a-Wink Rice Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Creamy Rice Pudding
- Very Banana Pudding