The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Tropical Layered Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
Take your taste buds to a tropical island with our lively Tropical Layered Rice Pudding. The unexpected sweet hint of coconut and bananas adds a fun flair to this comforting favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package cook and serve rice pudding
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 4 maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding mix, cream of coconut, and milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Evenly distribute half the pudding into 4 dessert glasses. Layer with half the banana slices, then sprinkle with half the toasted coconut. Repeat layers and top each with a cherry.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- Homemade Chocolate Pudding Parfaits
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Easy Pudding Shake
- Chocolate Cookie Pudding
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- Kentucky Bourbon Parfaits
- Strawberry Trifle
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Baked Rice Pudding