The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More
Tropical Layered Rice Pudding
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- CHILL TIME
- 2 Hr
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 2 Hr 10 Min
Take your taste buds to a tropical island with our lively Tropical Layered Rice Pudding. The unexpected sweet hint of coconut and bananas adds a fun flair to this comforting favorite.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (4-serving-size) package cook and serve rice pudding
- 1 cup cream of coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1/4 cup toasted coconut
- 4 maraschino cherries
What To Do:
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine pudding mix, cream of coconut, and milk; bring to a boil, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in rice. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Evenly distribute half the pudding into 4 dessert glasses. Layer with half the banana slices, then sprinkle with half the toasted coconut. Repeat layers and top each with a cherry.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until ready to serve.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
BBQ sauce and smoked paprika are the key ingredients to making this chili recipe taste extra-smokin' good. Not only is our Smokin' BBQ Chili recipe flavor-packed and delicious, but it's made in just one pot, so it's extra-easy to clean up, too!
- Miss Hudson's Banana Pudding
- Old-Fashioned Bread Pudding
- Baked Rice Pudding
- Microwave PB&J Bread Pudding
- Classic Rice Pudding
- Traditional English Pudding Dessert
- The Proof is in the Pudding: 20 Amazing Bread Pudding Recipes, Rice Pudding Recipes, & More!
- New Orleans Bread Pudding with Bourbon Sauce
- Cinnamon-Raisin Bread Pudding
- Georgia Bread Pudding