Burgundy Wine Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Feel like a chef in your own kitchen when you stir together this rich-tasting yet easy Burgundy Wine Sauce. Spoon our wine sauce over any beef dish to add a distinctive touch.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-ounce) jar beef gravy
- 1/4 cup Burgundy wine
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried tarragon
What To Do:
In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients; bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Drizzle wine sauce over individual servings of your favorite beef dish.
- Homemade Sauce Recipes: 35 Pasta Sauce Recipes, BBQ Sauces, and More
- Easy Avocado Spread
- Pushcart Onion Sauce
- Fresh Pesto Sauce Recipe: How to Make Pesto Sauce
- 21 Homemade Salsa Recipes
- Old Time Hot Dog Sauce
- Skillet Sausage Gravy
- Amish Chow Chow Relish
- Cucumber Dill Dip
- Blue Ribbon Strawberry Preserves