Sherry Mushroom Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sherry Mushroom Sauce can turn an ordinary dish into a restaurant-fancy tasting meal. This easy sauce with just a hint of sherry or white wine, will make you a homemade hero.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (10 ounces) brown gravy
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry or sweet white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes 1-1/4 cups
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you like your ribs extra-meaty, then you're going to love these flavorful, Saucy Country-Style Ribs. Country-style ribs are more like a pork chop than a rib, making them meatier and less fatty. Now the question is, will you eat these with a fork or your fingers?