Sherry Mushroom Sauce
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Sherry Mushroom Sauce can turn an ordinary dish into a restaurant-fancy tasting meal. This easy sauce with just a hint of sherry or white wine, will make you a homemade hero.
What You'll Need:
- 1 can (10 ounces) brown gravy
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced (about 2 ounces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons cream sherry or sweet white wine
- 1/4 teaspoon browning and seasoning sauce
What To Do:
- In a small saucepan, combine all the ingredients.
- Heat over medium heat for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Makes 1-1/4 cups
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Whip up our easy Icebox Salad the next time you've got company coming over and get ready to take in all the "oohs" and "aahs." This make-ahead, layered salad is both pretty and delicious. It's the all-American, hearty salad that everyone grew up eating, but in a party-size form!