Bubblin' Buffalo Chicken Sandwich
- COOK TIME
- 30 Min
- READY IN
- 30 Min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen grilled chicken strips, thawed
- 1 cup Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
cup blue cheese crumbles
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
teaspoon granulated garlic
teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (16-ounce) French bread, cut in half lengthwise
cup chopped celery
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and wing sauce; toss until evenly coated and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, milk, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper; mix well. Evenly spread mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place on large piece of aluminum foil.
- Place chicken on bottom half of bread; sprinkle with celery and mozzarella cheese. Top with remaining bread and wrap with foil.
- Bake 30 minutes, or until hot in center and cheese is melted. Cut and serve.
You can make your own delicious blue cheese spread by following our simple recipe.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
01 16 14