- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
What You'll Need:
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
cup balsamic vinaigrette
teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
cup garlic herb spread
- 8 small slider rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 red onion slices
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine mushrooms and vinaigrette. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes. Remove mushrooms to a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat then coat with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on grill pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until mushrooms are heated through.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Spread garlic herb spread evenly on both sides of rolls. Top with mushrooms, tomato, and onion. Serve immediately.
These also can be cooked on the grill. And for more of a kick, top with fresh salsa or pepper Jack cheese.
For more information and other tasty mushroom recipes, be sure to visit: mushroomcouncil.org
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES