We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
These meatless slider burgers come packing lots of flavor from portabella mushrooms marinated in an easy store-bought vinaigrette. Our Mushroom Sliders are a welcome change of pace from traditional burgers on the grill.
What You'll Need:
- 2 large portabella mushrooms, stems removed
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup garlic herb spread
- 8 small slider rolls, split and toasted
- 8 tomato slices
- 8 red onion slices
What To Do:
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine mushrooms and vinaigrette. Close bag and gently toss until evenly coated. Marinate 30 to 60 minutes. Remove mushrooms to a plate and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat then coat with cooking spray.
- Place mushrooms on grill pan and cook 8 to 10 minutes, turning halfway through cooking, or until mushrooms are heated through.
- Remove from pan and drain on paper towels. Cut each mushroom into quarters.
- Spread garlic herb spread evenly on both sides of rolls. Top with mushrooms, tomato, and onion. Serve immediately.
These also can be cooked on the grill. And for more of a kick, top with fresh salsa or pepper Jack cheese.
For more information and other tasty mushroom recipes, be sure to visit: mushroomcouncil.org
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!