PB&J Waffle Sandwiches
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 2 Min
We're reinventing the peanut butter and jelly sandwich by switching out the usual bread slices for frozen waffles! One taste of this kid-pleasing peanut butter sandwich with a twist will have them begging for more.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons grape jelly
- 4 frozen waffles
What To Do:
- Spread peanut butter evenly on one side of 2 waffles then spread jelly evenly over the other 2 waffles. Press together one of each waffle to create two PB and J waffle sandwiches.
- Heat a skillet or a griddle over medium heat; coat with cooking spray. Cook waffle sandwiches 2 to 3 minutes per side, or until heated through and golden. Serve immediately.
This lunch will put a huge smile on your kid's face! For even more great lunch ideas that kids will love, be sure to check out our FREE eCookbook, Cool Fuel for School: 30 Recipes for Kid-Friendly Meals!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Layered Italian Crescent Ring
- Portobello "Steak" Sandwich
- Ultimate Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- Philly Cheese Steak Sandwiches
- Carolina Shredded Chicken Sandwich
- Old-Fashioned Patty Melts
- Easy Mexican Recipes: Top 10 Quesadillas
- Grilled Bratwurst Sandwiches
- Baked Ham & Swiss Sliders
- Deli-Style Roast Beef Sandwiches