Cioppino (Seafood Stew)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simmered vegetables and seafood make for a tantalizing Italian meal. If you love a quick and easy stew, you've gotta try Cioppino!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound white-fleshed fish (like basa), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add scallions, parsley, and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed and diced tomatoes, wine, sugar, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in fish and shrimp, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
You know your guests already love spinach dip, so how about serving it up to them in a whole new way with this easy, no-cook appetizer recipe? Our Spinach Dip Rollups are so creamy, and the bacon bits really pump up their flavor. Just wait till ya see how fast they'll make 'em disappear!