Cioppino (Seafood Stew)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 20 Min
Simmered vegetables and seafood make for a tantalizing Italian meal. If you love a quick and easy stew, you've gotta try Cioppino!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound white-fleshed fish (like basa), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add scallions, parsley, and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed and diced tomatoes, wine, sugar, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in fish and shrimp, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
With our recipe for 1 Minute Cinnamon Bun you can enjoy a cinnamon bun for breakfast, dessert, or anytime you want! All you need is a microwave, some easy ingredients from your pantry, and your favorite mug. Before you know it, you'll be enjoying a cinnamon bun that's all your own.