Cioppino (Seafood Stew)
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Simmered vegetables and seafood make for a tantalizing Italian meal. If you love a quick and easy stew, you've gotta try Cioppino!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 (15-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
- 1 (15-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 pound white-fleshed fish (like basa), cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1/2 pound uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined, tails left on
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium-high heat, heat olive oil. Add scallions, parsley, and garlic; cook 2 minutes. Stir in the crushed and diced tomatoes, wine, sugar, salt, and pepper. Reduce heat to low and simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir in fish and shrimp, cover, and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Is there a "secret ingredient" in your favorite meatloaf recipe? There is in ours! Our Secret Ingredient Meatloaf calls for one shortcut ingredient that doesn't just make life easier, but it makes the meatloaf so moist and flavorful, too! Aren't you glad we've let you in on our little secret?