Scallops 'n' Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scallops 'n' Mushrooms is an easy skillet meal that tastes company fancy, but is quick to prepare any time. Bay scallops and fresh veggies cook up fast in this colorful and flavorful meal that tastes like a trip to the seashore.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic, and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup chicken broth. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and remaining chicken broth to skillet; mix well. Reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add scallops and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until scallops are firm and white.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, and reserved chicken broth until smooth; stir into skillet and cook 1 minute, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
We have lots more easy scallop and shellfish recipes for you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you've ever been to a Southern buffet or a church dinner, then you've probably already experienced the deliciousness of fluff. Fruity, fluffy, creamy, and just a bit crunchy, our Potluck Pistachio Fluff is one dish that doesn't stick around for long. That's 'cause folks will gobble it up so fast, you'll think it disappeared!