Scallops 'n' Mushrooms
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Scallops 'n' Mushrooms is an easy skillet meal that tastes company fancy, but is quick to prepare any time. Bay scallops and fresh veggies cook up fast in this colorful and flavorful meal that tastes like a trip to the seashore.
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/2 pound fresh mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (10-1/2-ounce) can condensed chicken broth
- 1 head broccoli, cut into small florets
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 1/2 pounds bay scallops
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
What To Do:
- In a large skillet, melt butter over high heat. Add mushrooms and garlic, and saute 2 to 3 minutes, or until tender.
- Reserve 1/4 cup chicken broth. Add broccoli, bell pepper, and remaining chicken broth to skillet; mix well. Reduce heat to medium and cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until broccoli is crisp-tender.
- Add scallops and cook 1 to 2 minutes, or until scallops are firm and white.
- In a small bowl, combine cornstarch, soy sauce, and reserved chicken broth until smooth; stir into skillet and cook 1 minute, or until thickened. Serve immediately.
We have lots more easy scallop and shellfish recipes for you!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!