Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Two in one! Make a full meal in just a few steps with Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared Italian-style pizza crust
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup dressing over the top of the crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the romaine mixture on the baked pizza crust and top with the shrimp mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.
For more information about prepared pizza crusts, visit www.boboli.com
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This dessert is sure to create a lot of "buzz" with your gang! Our German Bee Sting cake is based on the traditional German "Bienenstich," which is basically a honey-glazed cake with a layer of creamy vanilla custard. One bite and you'll understand what makes this cake so buzz-worthy.