Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
- READY IN
- 10 Min
Two in one! Make a full meal in just a few steps with Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza.
What You'll Need:
1 (12-inch) prepared Italian-style pizza crust
cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 garlic cloves, chopped
pound cooked shrimp, tails removed
2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup dressing over the top of the crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the romaine mixture on the baked pizza crust and top with the shrimp mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.
For more information about prepared pizza crusts, visit www.boboli.com
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES