Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 10 Min
Two in one! Make a full meal in just a few steps with Shrimp Caesar Salad Pizza.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (12-inch) prepared Italian-style pizza crust
- 3/4 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing, divided
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce heart, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/2 pound cooked shrimp, tails removed
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Preheat the oven to 375 degree F.
- Place the crust on a pizza pan or baking sheet. Spread 1/2 cup dressing over the top of the crust and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until bubbly.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, toss the romaine lettuce with the remaining 1/4 cup dressing; set aside.
- In a medium skillet, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and shrimp and sauté for 1 to 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in the lemon juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spread the romaine mixture on the baked pizza crust and top with the shrimp mixture. Cut into wedges and serve.
For more information about prepared pizza crusts, visit www.boboli.com