Creamy Corn for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
- COOK TIME
- 4 Hr
This Creamy Corn for a Crowd is a breeze to make and is definitely included among our favorite slow cooker potluck recipes! Don't be surprised that the cream cheese still retains its block shape after 4 hours of cooking...it's very soft and blends easily when stirred.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
What To Do:
- Place corn in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle corn with salt and sugar; drizzle with water. Place cream cheese and butter on top of corn mixture (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours. Stir well before serving.
Garnish with bacon bits for an extra-special taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Make Ahead Hungarian Beef Stew
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hungarian Goulash
- Shortcut Chicken 'n' Dumplings
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Slow Cooker Country Pot Roast
- The Easiest Beef Stew Ever
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook