Creamy Corn for a Crowd
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
This Creamy Corn for a Crowd is a breeze to make and is definitely included among our favorite slow cooker potluck recipes! Don't be surprised that the cream cheese still retains its block shape after 4 hours of cooking...it's very soft and blends easily when stirred.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (32-ounce) bag frozen whole kernel corn
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
What To Do:
- Place corn in a 4- to 5-quart slow cooker. Sprinkle corn with salt and sugar; drizzle with water. Place cream cheese and butter on top of corn mixture (do not stir).
- Cover and cook on LOW setting 4 hours. Stir well before serving.
Garnish with bacon bits for an extra-special taste.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Craving a homemade dessert, but don't feel like baking? Then our recipe for No-Bake Lemonade Cheesecakes is right up your alley! In less than 10 minutes you can whip up this 5-ingredient dessert recipe that'll have you dreaming of breezy blue skies and fields of fresh berries.
- Sweet Potato Black Bean Chili
- Hillbilly Baked Beans
- Traditional German Potato Salad
- Slow Cooked Meat Loaf and Potatoes
- Hungarian Goulash
- Grandma's Creamy Ham & Potato Casserole
- Slow Cooked Chicken and Rice
- Slow Cooker Barbecue Ribs
- Slow Cooker Chicken Enchiladas
- Slow Cookin' Magic: 28 Scrumptious Slow Cooker Recipes from Mr. Food Free eCookbook