We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our 4-ingredient recipe for crunchy Tortilla Crisps will make you a hero to your kids. It's okay if you snack on them too...'cause they're a bit healthier and beat any bagged snack by a mile!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cooking spray
- 8 (10-inch) flour tortillas
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat 2 rimmed baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a shallow dish, combine sugar and cinnamon; mix well and set aside.
- Place 2 tortillas on a cutting board and use your favorite cookie cutter shapes to cut shapes from the tortillas. Spray both sides of the tortilla pieces with cooking spray and sprinkle with the sugar and cinnamon mixture. Place on prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 6 to 8 minutes, or until golden. Repeat with remaining tortillas. Allow to cool then store in an airtight container.
Looking for more tasty homemade snack recipes? Then check out Our 14 Best Snack Foods!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
While you're rooting for your favorite team to score a touchdown, why not enjoy these Touchdown Torpedoes? They're packed with all of your deli favorites and a few special seasonings and ingredients, that make them worthy of celebrating.