What You'll Need:
teaspoon ground cinnamon
teaspoon coarse kosher salt
- 1 large egg white
- 2 tablespoons instant espresso granules
- 4 cups walnut halves
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 325 degree F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine sugar, cinnamon, and salt; mix well and set aside.
- In a large bowl, beat egg white and instant espresso granules until dissolved and frothy. Fold nuts into coffee mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Sprinkle nuts with cinnamon-sugar mixture, and mix until evenly coated.
- Spread walnuts on prepared baking sheet. Bake 5 minutes, stir nuts and continue baking for 5 more minutes, or until dry to the touch.
- Remove from oven, loosen walnuts from tray and let cool. Store in an airtight container.
Makes about 4 cups.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
12 02 11