Berry-licious Blueberry Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Our Berry-licious Blueberry Soup will have everyone singing your praises for making one of the most luscious chilled berry soups ever. They will be singing the blues if you run out, so make a big batch.
What You'll Need:
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons water
- 1 quart fresh blueberries, stemmed, rinsed, and drained
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- sour cream or yogurt for topping
What To Do:
- In a large saucepan, bring the 3 cups water to a boil. Add the blueberries and sugar, stirring just until sugar is dissolve; set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together the cornstarch and remaining 2 tablespoons water to make a paste. Add cornstarch mixture to saucepan and return blueberry mixture to a boil.
- Let cool, then cover and refrigerate. Serve well chilled with a dollop of sour cream or yogurt.
For an extra special tang add 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon or lime juice when boiling the blueberries, water and sugar.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
If you have a hard time deciding which Halloween candies you want to eat first, then you're going to love this recipe for Halloween Candy Bark. We took some tips from Dr. Frankenstein and created a bark made from an assortment of your favorite candy. The results are "monstrously" good!