Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Cheesy Chicken Corn Soup is chock-full of goodies that will make you feel satisfied and warm all over.
What You'll Need:
- 3 (10-3/4-ounce) cans cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn
- 2 cups chopped cooked rotisserie chicken
- 1 (10-ounce) can diced tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 (8-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (8-ounce) loaf pasteurized cheese product, cubed (like Velveeta)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- In a Dutch oven, stir together cream of chicken soup and broth until blended.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil over medium heat. Reduce heat and simmer 30 minutes or until smooth and thoroughly heated, stirring often.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Corn on the cob is one of those street foods that's really trendy right now, and one of the most popular ways to serve it is in a style known as Mexican Street Corn. In our version, we slather corn on the cob with butter before topping with a bit of chili powder, cilantro, Cotija cheese, and a squeeze of lime. It's tasty!