We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Gazpacho is a chilled Spanish salad soup, perfect for warm weather, and there's nothing to it. It's really as fresh as a summer garden.
What You'll Need:
- 1 (46-ounce) can tomato juice
- 1 cup diced cucumber
- 1 cup diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup sliced scallions (green onions)
- 2 or 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons white vinegar
- 4 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Hot pepper sauce to taste
What To Do:
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients. Serve chilled.
You might want to throw in a chopped fresh tomato, too, but that's just one of the options, along with any other fresh vegetables or your favorite herb, such as thyme, rosemary, oregano, basil, or dill.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
This recipe will take your taste buds down South, to where good old-fashioned tastes are still king. Our Homemade Biscuits and Gravy are full of so much down-home goodness, you'll want to eat 'em at breakfast AND dinner, which is perfectly right by us!