Chili Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Should you make chili or soup? Can't decide? This is where Chili Beef Soup comes to the rescue!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Clear the deck sailors! Our recipe for Avocado Breakfast Boats is so good it'll blow your taste buds right out of the water! Just imagine a fresh avocado and tomato salsa mixed together and served over fluffy, scrambled eggs right in the avocado "boats"...it's a breakfast delight!