Chili Beef Soup
We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Should you make chili or soup? Can't decide? This is where Chili Beef Soup comes to the rescue!
What You'll Need:
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 (16-ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 1 (8-ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
What To Do:
In a soup pot over medium heat, brown ground beef and onion 5 to 7 minutes. Add remaining ingredients; mix thoroughly.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, uncovered, 30 minutes, or until heated through.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Our Kitchen Sink Pie was inspired by the famous "Kitchen Sink" ice cream dessert from Jaxon's Ice Cream Parlor in Florida. Like the original, it's got everything but the kitchen sink, including an ice cream cone crust, piles of ice cream, and all sorts of sundae toppings!