- COOK TIME
- 25 Min
- READY IN
- 25 Min
After you try this quick homemade vegetable soup with the bonus of cheese tortellini, youâ€™ll never go back to canned again! Itâ€™s flavor-packed and tastes long-cooked!
What You'll Need:
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 (14-1/2-ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
teaspoon dried oregano
teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cups water
- 3 (10-1/2-ounce) cans condensed chicken broth
- 1 (19-ounce) package frozen or refrigerated cheese tortellini (see Options)
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and drained
What To Do:
- In a large soup pot, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute onion until tender then add tomatoes, vinegar, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper; cook 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
- Stir in water and broth and bring to a boil. Add tortellini and spinach and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until tortellini are tender. Serve immediately.
There are loads of different types of tortellini, with yummy fillings like smoked sausage and four-cheese blends, so be adventurous and try a different one each time you make this.
YOUR RECENTLY VIEWED RECIPES
03 11 11