We are adding the recipe to your Recipe Box.
This was added to your Recipe Box.
Pennsylvania Dutch cooking has its roots in Germany, where many hearty recipes, like these comforting and flavorful buttery egg noodles, get their traditional taste from!
What You'll Need:
- 1 (8-ounce) package medium egg noodles (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 teaspoons caraway seeds
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and place in a large serving bowl; keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add caraway seeds and saute 3 minutes. Stir in lemon juice, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cooked noodles, and serve immediately.
We like to use medium egg noodles that have a fluffy, curled edge. It gives the dish an elegant look.
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
LATEST TV RECIPE & VIDEO
Apple cobbler is one of those inviting desserts that always makes people feel warm and welcome. In our recipe for Apple Cookie Cobbler, we use tart apples that are tossed with cinnamon sugar before they're baked and finished with a crumbly cookie topping. The results are to-die-for, especially if you top each serving with a scoop of ice cream!